Tuesday, September 1, 2009

New page in my life...

Hey guys,

So I'm now in a new chapter of life. God has opened some doors for me to continue to work at Bayside church as a part time staff member. He also opened doors for me to go to William Jessup University. With this new chapter comes changes. Some awesome, some not so awesome. The awesome things include: actually going to school with a purpose, not freaking out about whether or not I will have a job after my one year was up. Also, I have a great resource with Bayside. They give me an incredible scholarship for being in the internship at Bayside. The not so awesome things include: the fact that I will be very very busy with homework and Bayside. If I am about to drop 35,000 bucks in the next three years for school, I am going to make sure I take it seriously, get good grades and be the best student I can along with balancing work, family and friends.

On a personal level. I would like to say something to all my friends and family. I will be busy. I'm sorry if I seem out of touch with you or if it seems as if I don't care. This is NOT TRUE. I am just trying practice what I preach (see above). I will definitely make time for friends and family because I think its an important part of keeping myself healthy(mentally and spiritually) and accountable. So please try not to take it personal if you don't hear from me for a few days/weeks. I will try and keep this blog updated a little bit more this semester while in my hours of study so I can at least let you know whats going on.

P.S. This is how I have plotted my schedule this semester.

Monday
- School: 8am - 2:30pm
- Homework 3pm - 5pm
- Small Group 7 pm - 9pm (Starting October)

Tuesday
- Work 9:30am - 2pm
- Homework 2:15pm - 5pm

Wednesday
- School 8am - 2:30pm
- Homework 3pm - 3:45pm
- Work 4pm - 10pm

Thursdays
- Mantastic 7am - 8:30am (breakfast with the dudes)
- Mentoring 9am - 10am
- Homework 10:30am - 2pm
- Work 3pm - 10:30pm

Friday
- School 8am - 8:50am

Saturday - Off

Sunday
- Work 8:30am - 11:30am
- Homework 2pm - 4pm (make up time if needed)

Hint - Fridays and Saturdays are good days to hang or call to chat.

- Jesse

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jesse, it's hamid

Glad to hear things are working for you! To be honest I envy you at the moment, and I think God's doing great things. Just looking at your schedule makes me like "wow things are going good for ya", everything is in order ya know?

Wish I can say the same thing about myself. Life's kind of random and unorganized, and I hate it.

Keep it up, and good luck.